Stewardship of Time and Talent
Christian stewardship involves recognizing that you have God-given talents and abilities and utilizing & sharing those gifts in your vocation and with your family, friends, church and others by:
- cultivating your spiritual life,
- living your faith and sharing it with others,
- volunteering your time to assist those who need your help,
- devoting time to prayer at home, in church and in the parish Adoration Chapel,
- serving the parish by participating in a ministry or group and in parish activities.
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap.
For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Luke 6:38 (NIV)
>>Back to Top
>>Back to Stewardship